Thursday, October 27, 2011

Whaddup First Post


Whaddup First Post
I’ve finally got a bit of free time, so I figured I’d go ahead and make my first post. I’ll just say this again. If you’ve got any suggestions for me or anything you’d like to say, just post a comment or send me a message. I don’t even know how Tumblr really works, but I’m figuring it out.
At some point today I’ll post a list of gamertags from a few of the threads I’ve been on. If you don’t want your name on there, let me know. Feel free to add anyone from the list you haven’t already added.
Now I’ll talk a little bit about the group/clan. I don’t know what it’s really going to be. We could be a clan, or a more loosely associated group that occasionally plays together. Maybe we’ll play with some people and not play with others. Maybe this site will live on for awhile or die out quickly. I guess we’ll find out over time. Even if we only remain a group, there will still be rules and guidelines to follow, but I’m not talking about your hardcore clan rules. Just some general stuff. I’ll post them eventually.

1 comment: