Sunday, October 30, 2011

General Stuff

I thought I'd mention some general stuff before I head out.

Eventually I'm going to move the list of gamertags to its own separate page so that it isn't a pain to access in the future (and I'll add anyone who wishes to be added to the list). I'll also be making a couple of other pages; one for the "rules", perhaps a discussion page, and a few others if needed. Any page ideas leave a comment or reply on the Amazon forum.

Since this isn't an official clan with set practice times and squad practices, I think each person should put down what times they usually get online to play BF3. Trying to organize nightly games would probably would be a pain in the ass, although that's another option if you guys wanted to do that. Or we could try playing with whomever happens to be on at the time, but I think it's better to get used to playing with the same few people most of the time. 

That's about it for now. I'll be on tonight in a couple of hours if anyone wants to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment